Tuesday 25 September 2012

Recipe Tuesday: Banana Bread or Muffins!



When I was younger, my mother made the best banana chocolate chip muffins. So when I moved out, I looked up a recipe and made it.. and they were horrible. So I called my mom paniced, wondering what she'd done to make these wonderful muffins. 

She gave me this "Tsk, Tsk" noise and said "Tasha, use the banana bread recipe and put it in muffin tins." 

Which I immediately did, and came out with perfect muffins. That's what I get for not asking my mom before I made the other batch. 

So here's my moms awesome banana bread recipe. <3 

Banana Bread

½ C margarine
1 C white sugar

Mix well. 

2 eggs
½ C mashed bananas
1 tsp lemon juice
2 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 C choc. Chips or walnuts - optional.

Grease pan. 
Makes 1 loaf if bread, or about 12 muffins. 
375 for 1 hour.

They're honestly perfect. <3

- Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...